skip to main | skip to sidebar

librogurl

Faster than a chinese newspaper at opening time at Campsie Library, able to leap over trolleys... Look up in the sky (behind the counter) it's a bird, it's a plane, it's LIBROGURRRRRLLLL!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Delicious
Posted by librogurl at 9:20 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
librogurl
View my complete profile

I lurv Hello Kitty

I lurv Hello Kitty
Just doing her thang...

Mashups

Mashups
I created this!!

LibraryThing Search Widget

Library Thing

del.icio.us

  • del.icio.us

NEWS.com.au | NSW/ACT

Loading...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (13)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • Week 12 Social Networks
      • Week 5 Explore Wikipedia and wikis
      • Week 11 Online applications and tools
      • HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!
      • Week 10 Mashups
      • Week 9 Podcast
      • Week 8 Slamming the boards
      • Week 7 Delicious-ly Good
      • Delicious
      • Week 6 YOUTUBE, YOU WONDER
      • Week 4 RSS
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)